Friday, November 10, 2017

Art Room 2017-18

I have been super behind on posting everything this year.  Especially since we are past our first nine weeks grading period and into our second.  Things aren't this shiny and clean anymore...but then again it's the art room.  If it were perfectly clean and organized all the time, then maybe we aren't creating enough.  
This is my new rug for the art room, and I am in love!  Yes, with the rug, it has been great, the kids each have a target to sit on, and it is so much easier to teach these large classes.  I taught for years using a rug, but when I began teaching part time, the teacher here didn't use a rug.  I mean, it makes all the difference in getting a lesson out.
I was just a tad bit excited!  That is a happy girl right there!

I did a fun paper quilling hanger to mark the table colors, rather than using the color pencil bins I had used in the past. The kids love them and keep asking me to teach them how to do paper quilling.


Color wheel fun!  I love the bright colors and it just makes the room a happy place.  I loved the lady that I taught with, but she felt like things on the wall distracted the kids.  There were 500 other things on the wall, schedules and more schedules, boring things, but none with color.  She was also a collector of things, all things, but in particular furniture.  We had tons of unused furniture in every crook and cranny of the room. It felt like the walls were closing in on me!  I can breathe now.
The pom pom ART letters leading the way to the art room was super cheap and a great way to point the way to the art room.  I just made my letters out of cardboard from old boxes, I think the whole thing cost under $5 and they are really big letters.  I found this super cute idea on Pinterest... of course!

I'm in love with these Day of the Dead dolls and wreath, I mean, they may stay up all year.  I found them at Target, it was a total score.


And then the other Target score was my little collection of crayon banks of different colors
My room is becoming my happy place once again!!

4 comments:

  1. Your room is adorbs! Where, oh where, did you find that rug?!? I’m in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!Well, originally I found it on the School Specialty site, but the school secretary found it on Amazon for a better price. It was $313, which I feel is a good price for the size. The dark color is great and hides small spills. Great for the art room!

      Delete
  2. Haloo pak^^

    Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

    Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

    *untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

    *untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel


    untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

    Daftar Langsung Di:

    SENTANAPOKER

    Kontak Kami;

    WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

    Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

    ReplyDelete

http://pinterest.com/pruitts/elementary-art-education/